Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Few days

Not too much has happened for the past few days. Just class mostly. We've started to have class outside since it is way too hot to have class inside, but we all have to cajole our way into it. Today I got talked into walking really far to some palace with my friends. A lot farther than I thought. Usually, and tonight is definitely no exception, I get back so late from class that I cannot get a decent meal at a restaurant because they all close so early. So again, I'm eating an entire pizza folded into a burrito.

Two interesting things: the Die Hard series, translated into German, is basically "Die Slowly." Kinda puts a whole new meaning to the series, yeah? Second, I saw a person with a cat on a leash, like a dog. Most miserable animal I have ever seen.

Nothing really eventful going on other than that. I'm sure I will have a nice long entry coming up soon, especially after a weekend in Prague, maybe with Walsh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want none of that die slow!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be gone for a week. i'm going fishing in Canada. so don't be saddened when you see that i haven't written anything in a while. i will come back in contact when i return home. take care, jimmy.