Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Trying it out

I realize that everyone who starts an online journal writes one of these trite "well, it looks like I'm going to try this whole 'blogging' thing out... let's see how it goes!!" Well, I feel like I am above that (I'm not), so I'll just say that I am way too lazy to send out emails to people. I'll write in here occasionally and if you want to see what I've been up to you can come check this out. See some of the low-quality pictures I take, and read some of the even lamer quotes I write for them.

I leave ND tomorrow, not to return for real until spring. It's kind of nice to be done with school, but I'm going to miss everyone here. Except for Cikos: he's a life ruiner.

As of Saturday, I will be in Vienna for three weeks. I'll check out Prague and Munich and some other cities too. Get ready for some shots of me holding my copy of DuLac and trying to be funny.

Gotta love getting travel money from school.

1 comment:

Laser said...

Jimmy, I will not be guilted into reading about your travels because you don't have friends and you have this stupid blog. I hope no one else falls into your trap.