Sunday, May 20, 2007

Voicemails

So I am getting kinda homesick (NDsick too) after this week. I don't really know why it started today, but oh well. If you have a minute and want to do it, I would appreciate a few voicemail messages. You just have to call 1-888-579-0208 , then press 2, then dial 2073305235 , and finally press the pound key (#).

It isn't really a big deal, I just want to hear some friendly (English) voices.

And don't worry, Butler, I'm not rolling around in misery because of how much I miss you (and everyone else too).

Well, maybe a little rolling.

I'll post more tomorrow night or Monday about my weekend. Today I was in Salzburg and had a great time. Tomorrow is a different kind of trip- I'm going to a concentration camp. So we'll see how that goes. Until tomorrow, tsch
ΓΌss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come on, you know you want this. basically, you wish you were me. i mean come on, i am awesome. anyway, it looks like my plans for work this summer have flushed themselves away (and no, jimmy, i didn't say that because i am on the toilet and on my computer at the same time--not a freak like you;;;;which reminds me of a classic hit that is entirely about you: "Don't you wish your roommate was a FREAK like me? Don't you?"). but things might turn out okay after all b/c i will most likely be going to Argentina for 2 months with the same hopes as you: becoming fluent. i would probably take a spanish class or two at the university of argentina (so i don't just 'party' all the time and not learn anything). i most likely will stay with either carlos' (my brother-in-law) sister or his parents. it should be a good time.

you stay safe over there in Canada and i may just leave you a voicemail in the near future (most likely with the help of mike and dorian.

yours falsely...err...truly,

james