Thursday, December 20, 2007
Woah, it's been a long time.
Sorry about the lack of writing on here. Things have been really, really hectic as far as school work and getting to hang out and suck the last few drops out of my Greek time. Since the last time I wrote I went to Turkey, Delphi, Corinth, Sparta, and a few other places. I'm mid-packing right now. I take off tomorrow to go to Lyon, France for Christmas, followed by a sojourn in Vienna, New Years in Rome with some friends, and back to Athens to show off my new knowledge of Greece and fly home on January 6. It's been one hell of a semester. I have all of the details of my trips written down in my journal, so I'll be putting them up when I get home and am not quite so busy. I promise one new post a day for that week I'm home. It'll be great, just you wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment